To our Customers:
TENSproducts will continually provide updates through the COVID-19 crisis. We consider the health and well-being of our community, customers, and associates to be our highest priority.
As a medical device manufacturer and distributor, TENSproducts, Inc. is considered an essential business according to guidelines published recently by the Department of Homeland Security.
As an essential business:
- We are continuing to receive and ship orders.
- We are shipping all orders as quickly as possible. As the situation surrounding the virus changes, some orders may experience delayed lead times. If you have an order that is affected, we will notify you as soon as possible. Please make sure we have the correct contact information when placing your order.
- TENSPRODUCTS HAS TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED RETURNS ON PRODUCTS. THEREFORE, UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, NO RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we are doing the following:
- Practicing social distancing and allowing only employees and delivery workers at our facility, no visitors are allowed.
- Practicing frequent and thorough hand washing.
- Employees are staying home if they are sick.
- Preventing employees from using other employees’ phones, desks, offices, or other work tools and equipment.
- Maintaining regular housekeeping practices, including routine cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces, equipment, and other elements of the work environment using EPA-approved disinfectant labels with claims against emerging viral pathogens.
We are committed to making it possible and safe to provide our pain management products and medical devices necessary to help keep patients more comfortable if affected by COVID-19 or other illness.
Thank you for your continued support of TENSproducts, Inc. We will provide further updates as necessary.