For continuous or timed treatment, the TENS2500 is a basic TENS unit, simple to use with 3 modes of operation: Burst, Normal, and Modulation. Three timer settings: 30 min, 60 min, or continuous. Complete and ready to use including carrying case, instruction manual, battery, leadwires, and 4 electrodes.
Available by prescription only, unless you are ordering outside the U.S., or are a Licensed Healthcare Professional. Your prescription can be faxed to Prescription Required (U.S. orders). Upload here or fax to 1.866.682.7756 (toll free) or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Must provide health professional license type and number or reseller tax id during checkout to qualify for Health Professional Pricing.
- Safety amplitude cover prevents bumping of controls
- 3 modes: Burst, Normal, Modulation
- Control treatment time automatically (30,60 min) or use continuously
- Durable plastic Belt Clip
- 3 Year Replacement Warranty
- Channels: Dual isolated between channels
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable 0-80mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable 2-150Hz
- Pulse Width: Adjustable 60-250 microseconds
- Wave Form: Modified square wave with zero net direct current (DC) component
- Modes: B(Burst), N(Normal), M(Modulation)
- Burst Mode: 7 pulses per burst, 2 bursts per second, 100 Hz internal frequency of burst
- Normal Mode: The pulse rate and pulse width are adjustable. It generates continuous stimulation based on the setting value.
- Modulation mode: Pulse width automatically varies in a cyclical pattern over an interval of nominally 4 seconds
- Timer: 30, 60 min, or continuous.
- Warranty: 3 Year Replacement Warranty
- Power Supply: 9V battery (alkaline or NiMh rechargeable)
- Battery Life: approx 50-70 hours at average settings
- Size: 95mm(h) x 64mm(w) x 24mm(d)
- Weight: 130 grams (including battery)
- System Includes: Stimulator, Lead Wires, 1 package of high quality Self-Adhesive Electrodes, 9V Battery, Hard Plastic Carrying Case, Instruction Booklet.
Q. What is a TENS Unit?
A. TENS is an acronym for Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation. A TENS unit sends electrical impulses through the skin (transcutaneously) to stimulate nerves and block pain signals being sent by the injury site.
Q. What are your shipping rates and methods?
A. TENSproducts offers FREE Standard shipping for all U.S. addresses including Alaska and Hawaii via U.S. Postal. For additional shipping methods and associated cost, including Canada and international destinations, please see Rates, Destinations, Expected Delivery Times
Q. What is your return policy?
A. TENSproducts offers a 30 day satisfaction guarantee on our products and most of our TENS and EMS units are backed with a 3 year warranty (see specific item for details). We cannot accept returns on electrodes (replacement pads) due to cross-contamination risks. For full details on our return policy please see Returns
Q. Once I place my order how soon will it ship?
A. Most orders ship within 24 hours. Orders placed on Friday after 12 noon or on a weekend or holiday will ship the next business day.